MOTHERIFY FOSTERING aims to provide children and young people with a safe, nurturing and caring home environment that allows them to be happy and fulfil their potential. We will consult and work together with all parties concerned in the fostering process to ensure we can deliver a service that meets children’s individual needs.
- Provide a high quality training and development program that ensures all staff and carers are fully equipped to deliver the best standards of care possible. This will be delivered through initial training and ongoing training that promotes further professional development.
- Recruit a diverse range of carers that can accommodate children from various backgrounds no matter what their race, culture, religion or linguistic heritage may be.
- Provide a knowledgeable and experienced 24-hour support team that can assist with all manner of enquiries from carers or children and young people.
- Recognize every child’s individual needs and look out for their best interests
- Fully comply with statutory and regulatory requirements whilst exceeding the expected minimum standards.
- Provide local authorities with an adaptable and responsive provision that delivers consistently high standards.